<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1123271849842598722?origin\x3dhttp://lullaby-es.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>




HER LULLABY

Everyday is so wonderful. And, suddenly it's hard to breathe. Now and then, i get so insecure. From all the fame, I'm so ashamed. Trying to fill the emptiness, The piece is gone, the puzzle is undone. That's the way it is. She's getting out of bed at half past ten. She starts to comb her hair, just an ordinary day. She looks at the reflection off the wall and looking at the people passing her by. It could be you and an ordinary day that's hurting her...


Friday, January 1, 2010, 8:08 AM


Happy New Year to all....



30.12.09 I had an advanced New Year celebration with girlfs at Wenting's house for Steamboat.
The thought of the cockroach encounter turns me off. However, it was a memorable steamboat gathering where all of us can settle down for a great chat.



...............................................................
..........................................
.........................
.........

31.12.09 The last few hours of 2009, I spent with Irene at my home editing videos for our FYP. After she had left my house, I was really engrossed in my work & I didn't know that it was already past 12a.m

...............................................................
..........................................
.........................
.........


1.1.10 Bodyguards & Assassins with Yisan & Sam. I can't wait to get hold of Samsung St550, the dual view camera soon! I've less than 2 months' time to endure.... and stop tempting me with your new camera, Sam!





.................................................................................................................................................

New Year's Eve has always been a time for looking back to the past, and more importantly, forward to the coming year. It's a time to reflect on the changes we want to make and resolve to follow through on those changes.

My New Year Resolutions (2010)

10 Resolutions isn't that greedy right?!
  1. Stay happy & healthy always*
  2. Graduate from SP & desired course for private uni*
  3. Earn more money*
  4. Get a stable part-time job (I've just quitted my job)
  5. Slimmer & Prettier (I'm so tempted to go for braces)
  6. More overseas trips this year (Thailand trip in March with poly mates)
  7. Celebration once FYP is over!
  8. Exercise more?!
  9. Find at least one thing each day that makes me happy
  10. More girlfs outings