<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1123271849842598722?origin\x3dhttp://lullaby-es.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>




HER LULLABY

Everyday is so wonderful. And, suddenly it's hard to breathe. Now and then, i get so insecure. From all the fame, I'm so ashamed. Trying to fill the emptiness, The piece is gone, the puzzle is undone. That's the way it is. She's getting out of bed at half past ten. She starts to comb her hair, just an ordinary day. She looks at the reflection off the wall and looking at the people passing her by. It could be you and an ordinary day that's hurting her...


Sunday, January 17, 2010, 2:00 AM

Do you agree people do change over the years , regardless of character or appearance?

3 years' time, I'm sure one will become more matured in thinking or he/she will regret the childish foolish things they did in the past. Hoping that as life moves on, everyone will forget about 'them'. I'm writing this in the middle of the night, upon hearing about someone whom i hate in the past, still loves behaving childish-ly without any great purpose (I think my girls hate her more?! )

I'd always been thinking , what will I react if she did all those to me and we expose her lies?
She'll probably have no true friends, neither do I think she has anyway! :D

Lies, Lies and Lies. I knew a leopard never changes its spots.
And, I wonder why you are not named as Pinocchio.