<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1123271849842598722?origin\x3dhttp://lullaby-es.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>




HER LULLABY

Everyday is so wonderful. And, suddenly it's hard to breathe. Now and then, i get so insecure. From all the fame, I'm so ashamed. Trying to fill the emptiness, The piece is gone, the puzzle is undone. That's the way it is. She's getting out of bed at half past ten. She starts to comb her hair, just an ordinary day. She looks at the reflection off the wall and looking at the people passing her by. It could be you and an ordinary day that's hurting her...


Monday, January 11, 2010, 8:58 AM

Awesome lovelies from Samsung

No doubt that I'm a Samsung lover, using both Samsung camera & phone.
Hooray, I got 2 new Samsung gadgets today! Happy woman :)

To side track abit, My sister got her O'lvl results today. L1R4 - 6 , L1R5 - 9
Congratulations, and I won't deny that she's really clever in her studies as compared to me. Now, she has to decide which poly course that she wants! Definitely a lot of choices with that results! :D


The Samsung ST550 Camera (long-awaited camera) & Omnia II Phone



Yes, I love the 12.2MP camera with the dual-view technology. No more hassles if you love self-take pictures. I've been eyeing on this camera since last year, but still waiting for the price to get lower. And I nearly bought it at Sim Lim Square yesterday! Dinner at Aunt's house and all thanks to cousin, I've more money for Thailand trip! Cousin randomly said that he will give us that camera, and he really meant it :D

Lady luck's on me finally.



Girls will love the 'Beauty shot' function! See, it can make our "cui" face look so flawless!



Time really flies, I did reflect something whenever I saw Aunt. Especially, I tend to become a more sensible adult, can't help showering lots of love to her rather than my mum. Sounds pathetic, how much I wish my mum could stop her naggings!