<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1123271849842598722?origin\x3dhttp://lullaby-es.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>




HER LULLABY

Everyday is so wonderful. And, suddenly it's hard to breathe. Now and then, i get so insecure. From all the fame, I'm so ashamed. Trying to fill the emptiness, The piece is gone, the puzzle is undone. That's the way it is. She's getting out of bed at half past ten. She starts to comb her hair, just an ordinary day. She looks at the reflection off the wall and looking at the people passing her by. It could be you and an ordinary day that's hurting her...


Wednesday, December 9, 2009, 7:27 AM

Rah rah ah-ah-ah!
Ro mah ro-mah-mah
Gaga Ooh-la-la!
Want your bad romance

I want your ugly
I want your disease
I want your everything
As long as it’s free I want your love
(Love-love-love I want your love)



Awesome song running through my head, and it was a nice duet version by them :)
Fell in love with this song when I heard the crazy beats of the song. Bad Romance by Lady Gaga. I always wonder why her live performance are always better than her original ones. Weird, but she's special among a million.



It was Ladies Night at Power House with my girls - our first virgin trip there.
Great songs, cool DJ-KZEE and it's so much spacious than the other clubs. Maybe I'm just sua ku but it was a satisfying night with them :)

To side track abit, Did anyone notice the change in my hair?
I just did rebonding at Storm recently, and there goes my thick, stubborn hair. Though it don't look much difference, but it's so much tamed now. Just to share a secret of mine, I spent 10 minutes everyday just to straighten my hair before I head out.

Let the pictures do the talking, very exhausted to even blog about the day.







The Sister-look alike for tonight!



Cobi's so mischievous, never fail to lick me every time.