<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1123271849842598722?origin\x3dhttp://lullaby-es.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>




HER LULLABY

Everyday is so wonderful. And, suddenly it's hard to breathe. Now and then, i get so insecure. From all the fame, I'm so ashamed. Trying to fill the emptiness, The piece is gone, the puzzle is undone. That's the way it is. She's getting out of bed at half past ten. She starts to comb her hair, just an ordinary day. She looks at the reflection off the wall and looking at the people passing her by. It could be you and an ordinary day that's hurting her...


Monday, December 21, 2009, 8:42 PM



Lee Min Ho's MINOZ Singapore Fans Meeting

First of all, I won't spend so much money just to see him , it's not a concert though. I got the free $148 tickets from Edward & asked along Jiayan & Yisan to go with me. I was grinning to my ears for the whole 2 hours before I met him at Max Pavilion.

The whole event was awesome crazy, toddlers --> teenagers --> working adults --> aunties
Lee Min Ho's indeed a woman killer.



Jiayan & me regretted so much that we didn't deposit our names inside the lucky draw box. Many audience were picked to go on stage to interact and play games with Lee Min Ho. Two lucky ass still got a chance to take a polariod photo with Lee Min Ho (And it's self-take!). Another two got the opportunity to "Eye Fight" with him, meaning looking at his eyes and whoever blinks first will lose. I don't even dare to look at his eyes, hehehe. In the second session, fans got the chance of being fed by him with his favorite korean snacks. So sweet :)



Happy girls :D



At the last session, Lee Min Ho has surprises for us! We were asked to search for a card under our chair, and know what! I was damn lucky to find that "Handshake" card under my chair. And, I went up stage to shake hands with him.... and hug him!

!@#$$%!

It was like a dream, and my heart beats faster than ever. I've never thought of seeing him in real person nor having the chance to say "Hello" & hug him. Aftermath, I passed my card to Jiayan & she was really high too!

It's like the best xmas gift ever......



In return, we received a poster of him at the end of the event :)




p.s He's tall, handsome, cute & humorous. Can anyone resist him?