<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1123271849842598722?origin\x3dhttp://lullaby-es.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>




HER LULLABY

Everyday is so wonderful. And, suddenly it's hard to breathe. Now and then, i get so insecure. From all the fame, I'm so ashamed. Trying to fill the emptiness, The piece is gone, the puzzle is undone. That's the way it is. She's getting out of bed at half past ten. She starts to comb her hair, just an ordinary day. She looks at the reflection off the wall and looking at the people passing her by. It could be you and an ordinary day that's hurting her...


Friday, December 11, 2009, 6:36 AM




Advanced Xmas Celebration / Class Outing

Everything went on smoothly all thanks to the organizers for this outing - Valerie & Irman



Before meeting peeps at CityHall, YingYan Irene and I headed to Flashlightbatteriess Flea Market at Scape Youth Park. Woa, that scorching sun nearly melted my whole body. Nevertheless, I got a great-buy studded blazer & a tunic top for a good price. But, I've this feeling that I will sell them away. I often regretted purchasing flea stuffs, out of impulsiveness i guess.



Theme for outfit

Girls: Red
Guys: Green
if not, WHITE

p.s Jiehui & Me being the extras for the day.



Everyone is paired up to purchase an Uni-Sex Xmas Gift for the Gift Exchange at night.
Groups are not supposed to talk to each other if they bumped together.

Budget Gift : $5 - $12



Still shopping happily ...



7.15pm - Wrapping of gifts with Plain Paper



Top 3 groups to reach first! - which means the last 3 groups gonna do a forfeit!



" WE WISH YOU A MERRY XMAS & A HAPPY NEW YEAR!"

............................................................................................

Dinner @ Makan Sutra








Price-Giving Time!










Took a "Free Ball" & Wrote our wishes on it! - For some campaign



I'm just as round as the ball.





3B11 IS COOL