<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1123271849842598722?origin\x3dhttp://lullaby-es.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>




HER LULLABY

Everyday is so wonderful. And, suddenly it's hard to breathe. Now and then, i get so insecure. From all the fame, I'm so ashamed. Trying to fill the emptiness, The piece is gone, the puzzle is undone. That's the way it is. She's getting out of bed at half past ten. She starts to comb her hair, just an ordinary day. She looks at the reflection off the wall and looking at the people passing her by. It could be you and an ordinary day that's hurting her...


Wednesday, November 25, 2009, 6:45 AM


Motivating or Discouraging

Have you been thinking why you are so different from others?
  • Why people can ace in their studies?
  • Why they are born to be handsome/pretty?
  • Why are they so capable?
  • Why didn't anyone give me any opportunities?
Why... Why... Why can't I be them?

I guess many are feeling the same way I do.
Inferiority owned us, none will be satisfied.

It's not an emo post, I thought it was interesting.
Being optimistic, I kept trying to convince myself not to compare with others cos' EVERYONE IS UNIQUE. We are born to be this way, and that makes us significant. People remember and love us for who we are.


Until I saw this poster......



Just because you are unique does not mean you are useful.