Everyday is so wonderful.
And, suddenly it's hard to breathe.
Now and then, i get so insecure.
From all the fame, I'm so ashamed.
Trying to fill the emptiness,
The piece is gone, the puzzle is undone.
That's the way it is.
She's getting out of bed at half past ten.
She starts to comb her hair, just an ordinary day.
She looks at the reflection off the wall and
looking at the people passing her by.
It could be you and
an ordinary day that's hurting her...
Friday, November 20, 2009, 9:55 PM
It was a hectic week, and I spent a few days preparing for the debate (but we lost).
Today, it's the formal interview session.
I also spent the whole night doing up my career portfolio. Ended up she didn't even look much into it, so glad that everything still went on smoothly...
Foursome dudes
-- Fliming Shoot --
Finally got our studio booked, and all thanks to the helpers that assisted us throughout the fliming process. It was a cool experience, the whole shoot was awesome!
My first army friend, aka movie kaki, Mr. Sam But not forgetting, Yisan Chunshuen and Jiayan knew him too!
Dinner @ Waraku Restaurant
My favorite - Salmon Cheese TarTar
Our Polaroid Pictures
Profile
Xiao Han | Create Your Badge MISSTEO
Typical Poly Student
Singapore Poly
19-years-old
MSN: xiaohan_t3o@hotmail.com
Just a day, Just an ordinary day.
Just trying to get by...
Friday, November 20, 2009, 9:55 PM
It was a hectic week, and I spent a few days preparing for the debate (but we lost).
Today, it's the formal interview session.
I also spent the whole night doing up my career portfolio. Ended up she didn't even look much into it, so glad that everything still went on smoothly...
Foursome dudes
-- Fliming Shoot --
Finally got our studio booked, and all thanks to the helpers that assisted us throughout the fliming process. It was a cool experience, the whole shoot was awesome!