<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1123271849842598722?origin\x3dhttp://lullaby-es.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>




HER LULLABY

Everyday is so wonderful. And, suddenly it's hard to breathe. Now and then, i get so insecure. From all the fame, I'm so ashamed. Trying to fill the emptiness, The piece is gone, the puzzle is undone. That's the way it is. She's getting out of bed at half past ten. She starts to comb her hair, just an ordinary day. She looks at the reflection off the wall and looking at the people passing her by. It could be you and an ordinary day that's hurting her...


Saturday, September 26, 2009, 8:23 AM




STUDS CRAZE

Everything is full of studs nowadays.

Shoes, Bags, Clothes, Makeup pouch,Accessories.....


*P.S OMG I LOVE THAT BLAZER. It just kept appearing before me for so many times!

I had an awesome day at Orchard today, struggling hard not to purchase any blazers/jackets anymore bcos' I have more than 15 jackets at home already! But, those pretty studs clothings were so glamorous that it entice me to look at them even more! :(

I got a feeling that I will be back for that grey cropped jacket with the glam accessories on it! :D

Besides the studs fashion trend, the SHOULDER PADS & Military trends are so HOT in Singapore now. I should get away with some of the nice stuffs from Gmarket soon :)