<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1123271849842598722?origin\x3dhttp://lullaby-es.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>




HER LULLABY

Everyday is so wonderful. And, suddenly it's hard to breathe. Now and then, i get so insecure. From all the fame, I'm so ashamed. Trying to fill the emptiness, The piece is gone, the puzzle is undone. That's the way it is. She's getting out of bed at half past ten. She starts to comb her hair, just an ordinary day. She looks at the reflection off the wall and looking at the people passing her by. It could be you and an ordinary day that's hurting her...


Monday, September 28, 2009, 6:28 AM



NYX For Your Eyes Only - Smokey Eyes (US$8)

Finally, the pretty eye shadows arrived. I'm loving all the 10 colors and it's so convenient to bring out for touch up. I even ordered another palette in Champagne & Caviar shade for a casual look. 20% off right now @ cherryculture.com


It was a day out to Town with sister and I can't wait to use the pretty palette. Since I'm going out with sister for shopping, i decided to go for a softer look today(not too smokey) and it always ended up that I couldn't stop my hands!

It's also a great achievement because I bought a 3.3 inches high heels. This time round, I didn't take off after 15 minutes. The pain was tolerable and I shopped around with that pair of pretty heels for 2 hours, though I kept the smile on my face to say I'm okay whenever Sister thought I'm going to faint soon.


p.s it's that paul and joe's eye gloss . . .