<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1123271849842598722?origin\x3dhttp://lullaby-es.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>




HER LULLABY

Everyday is so wonderful. And, suddenly it's hard to breathe. Now and then, i get so insecure. From all the fame, I'm so ashamed. Trying to fill the emptiness, The piece is gone, the puzzle is undone. That's the way it is. She's getting out of bed at half past ten. She starts to comb her hair, just an ordinary day. She looks at the reflection off the wall and looking at the people passing her by. It could be you and an ordinary day that's hurting her...


Friday, August 14, 2009, 7:44 AM


SMASHBOX MASTER VOL 3

Love this awesome value makeup kit. Finally, I know why Sephora banned Singaporeans to access their online site. But you can access through school network or using an unknown server. The price for this kit is WAY WAY MUCH CHEAPER than stores.

:)
Awesome buy.
Yes, get all 7 items at USD$59 (w0rth US$176)

But, I'm quite disappointed with the primer and high-definition foundation :(


........................................................

I'm finally done with 3 presentations this week :)

FYP , GEMS , ERP





Look at my tired eyes, spamming whitening eye gel won't work anymore. And, It's going to be a hectic week ahead. No time to rest at all, yet tomorrow I'm dating with my books at home.


Schedule is so packed.

17th Aug - SAD Exam
18th Aug - SAD Presentation

19th Aug - ERP Exam

20th Aug - PM Exam

25th Aug - LAW Exam

4th Sept - FM Exam





An over-due picture, dinner with QingXia after work