Shopping does help to cheer me up
today.
...................................................................
It was a fruitful trip to town with QingXia. And, I finally had my haircut at
Clover yesterday. They are going to hold the 48% chemical services promotion soon! :)
It has been a long time since I've ever enjoyed shopping like this. Due to some other factors, I've been quite depressed nowadays. Working's the only way to keep myself occupied aside from projects and school stuffs. Of course, the great colleagues and the long time no see 'eye-candy'.
Apart from that, some of my loots from Gmarket reached me too!


I love the great color combination of Etude's eye shadows. Jiayan bought the one at the
(left), I bought the one at the
(right).
AND JUST LOOK AT THE SWATCHES, THEY ARE REALLY PIGMENTED. I bought it at a super affordable price at US$7.50, and they are actually comparable to the testimos one.
And, the long-awaited
BB CREAM from Etude too!
Just like Skinfood(sg), they tend to over-price their items in Singapore. They are freaking selling this at $39.90 and I got it online at $20?
Hope that it won't disappoint me like the Skinfood's one.
p.s There's more to come, it's not an impulsive buy okay! :D