School's been rather hectic for us, being a weekly routine already.
Nevertheless, the postman brought a surprise to my door step!
The Ultra 88 Shimmer Eyeshadow Palette
I always gave myself the excuse that
"This is the last present i'm going to get for my bday present!" And it never ends, so disappointed that the 10 piece professional blush palette was slightly damaged upon reaching my seller. Therefore, it had to be refunded.
I decided not to buy that already, meanwhile I will make do with this until I find something new :)
**Close-up**This is the Coastal Scents raved palette from youtube and online reviews. It's an awesome palette and love the colors. I bet you will be thinking,
" You sure won't use those pink/blue/purple shades one lor, waste money"You're right, most probably the frequent colors I'm going to use will be the 2 rows at the side. But, it's still a value palette, with 88 colors at a price of S$35? Besides that, I can play around with the colors with this palette that I won't even considering purchasing these shades in a drugstore.
Now I have it all! p.s i heard they are quite pigmented as well. :)................................................
SHOUTOUT: Suntec Electronic Fair (24th - 26th July)
with JY & Shishi & Rachel