<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1123271849842598722?origin\x3dhttp://lullaby-es.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>




HER LULLABY

Everyday is so wonderful. And, suddenly it's hard to breathe. Now and then, i get so insecure. From all the fame, I'm so ashamed. Trying to fill the emptiness, The piece is gone, the puzzle is undone. That's the way it is. She's getting out of bed at half past ten. She starts to comb her hair, just an ordinary day. She looks at the reflection off the wall and looking at the people passing her by. It could be you and an ordinary day that's hurting her...


Sunday, July 19, 2009, 7:23 AM



:)

I'm a happy girl today.
Shopping with sister at IKEA and Anchor Point to get some stuffs.

The trip was so fruitful that we have to cab home because of the bulky and heavy stuffs that we bought.

CNK's sales outlet is crazily cheap. Almost all their bags at 30% off? Just feeling sad that the size of the sandals I wanted, oos already. But, I got for someone her long awaited birthday present!



Settled down at IKEA restaurant for our dinner. I've been wanting to dine there since N years, but I'm just lazy to travel to and fro. I was extremely unease to leave our trolley with our new loots at the 'parking place' outside the restaurant. Sister said, " It's very common for people to leave their stuffs there, they won't steal your stuff"

Still feeling very uncomfortable and afraid that they might get lost, i brought along the most important item - bday girl's present inside with me.



Pros

1. Value for price
2. NO GST
3. About a fraction of the price compared to high class restaurants
4. Free flow of drinks

Cons
1. All self-service
2. Noisy environment (perhaps better during lunch hour)
3. Queuing up for food takes quite some time


STILL WORTH IT :)
Especially the heavenly cheesecake, nearly bought takeaway.



Poached Salmon - $6.90
Swedish Chicken Leg - $7.90
Swedish meatballs - $2.90
The raved Chicken wings - $2.90 *but i don't like it
Lime Jelly - $2.50
Cheesecake - $3.50



SO CHEAP RIGHT!
Shall head back for the cheescake soon.



My two wardrobes are finally neat and tidy with help of sister.
So satisfying!
p.s But, It just gave me another excuse to buy more clothes