<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1123271849842598722?origin\x3dhttp://lullaby-es.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>




HER LULLABY

Everyday is so wonderful. And, suddenly it's hard to breathe. Now and then, i get so insecure. From all the fame, I'm so ashamed. Trying to fill the emptiness, The piece is gone, the puzzle is undone. That's the way it is. She's getting out of bed at half past ten. She starts to comb her hair, just an ordinary day. She looks at the reflection off the wall and looking at the people passing her by. It could be you and an ordinary day that's hurting her...


Wednesday, July 29, 2009, 8:06 AM




HAPPY 19th BIRTHDAY to myself!

I have the same birthday as Benjamin and Mike!
The world is so small.

Well, I don't feel that it's very significant to celebrate a 19th year birthday. I have 1 more year to hit the "two", yet I feel that I have lots of stuffs to accomplish.

Studies, Life, Achievement.
Somehow, the girls took the day off to accompany me for the whole day!

p.s I'm feeling so stuffed right now!

Phase 1 : Arnold Chicken (lunch)
Phase 2: MOF (desert)
Phase 3: Pasta Waruku (dinner)

...................................................................





Bought 4D again to try our luck.
And it's just another slight difference, we might have struck 4D!



3862 - Our last digit from our admin no.
1506 - THE TIME

Yet, the number that came out - 1501.

!@#$%!@!#$%#!





Pasta Waruku Restaurant





Nice day spent with the girls.

Thanks for being there, and they got for me the jacket that I've eyed on recently.
How sweet! :D

NOTE: Combined celebration with Jiayan @ SAT
Yes, that bitch is 19 years old in 3 days' time!