Have you ever thought of trying the bungee jump/extreme swing at clarke quay?
I tried the
Extreme Swing yesterday night
, but without any self-preparation at all. I was being pulled by Ting's friend to fill in the last vacancy. I don't know where the hell does my confidence came from. I just went up with Wenting and her friends ; for a free ride of course.
It was an awesome experience, especially when we were at the top, whole body facing down with only safety belts attached to body. Nothing to hold on to, just hanging in the air.
Fuck. It's like committing suicide, and jumping down from the 12th floor from my house.
However, it's damn shiok and I'm missing it now....
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Rebel with my ladies, and Ting's friends.
Champagne. Wine. Dance

A little tipsy after few glasses of drink, but tend to forget my troubles at work. All thanks to my girls who kept me accompany for the whole day!
And we even ton overnight at Ting's house after clubbing.
Yes, everyone without make-up is sooo
"old-school"
Coco, who brought us into the VIP area and the free bungee ride.
The bouncer is an eye-candy, he's so hot! That's what a girl wants, seriously.







---------------------------------------------------------
We even catch the movie,
"The Unborn" this evening!

The horror movie is such a failure.
CMIAnd probably, meeting JY & Ting for shopping tmr! :)