See, my valentine!I would say today is a crazy shopping day with Shishi. Just within 2 hours, we have splurged 100++ each. As usual, we hate to see couples behaving intimately in front of us because the flowers and their actions remind us that tomorrow is
VALENTINE's DAY.
And, I think I'm getting used to my short hair.
- Although I don't really like it very much, had to spend extra time in front of the mirror straightening the ends of my hair. Besides, it's so freaking hot nowadays. Even with a shorter hair cut, I still feel hot.
But too bad, short hair is the ongoing and future trend still.We spotted on the same CNK bag and we bought them home; of different color.
I love the details of the strap and the many compartments are great for barang shopping day! I won't have to hide around in school with my
"highly see-able" CNK bag
.
Much much nicer in real-life.
Cos' seldom see bags in beidge color that looks
sooo pretty.

Received my new biker jacket,
at lastBut my bone frame don't suits this, selling it at
$35Mail me if you're interested.

