<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1123271849842598722?origin\x3dhttp://lullaby-es.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>




HER LULLABY

Everyday is so wonderful. And, suddenly it's hard to breathe. Now and then, i get so insecure. From all the fame, I'm so ashamed. Trying to fill the emptiness, The piece is gone, the puzzle is undone. That's the way it is. She's getting out of bed at half past ten. She starts to comb her hair, just an ordinary day. She looks at the reflection off the wall and looking at the people passing her by. It could be you and an ordinary day that's hurting her...


Friday, February 6, 2009, 7:36 AM



One more exam down.



@CLOVER


I awaited for 2 hours until it was my turn to cut my hair.
Shishi trimmed her hair with bangs and dyed her hair.




And, i decided to chop my hair. Just look at the messy-ness!
Messy like a lion. Makes my head look bigger.
(already accept the fact that my head was big, and my face is fat)





I would give up growing long hair; at least for now.
"So troublesome."

I missed my short hair so much and after blowing my hair, I find that I looked so "vintage". Yisan said it looked like

..
...........
........................




When the "ends" part was curled in like this!
__________________________________

P.S The ends should be straight okay, curled in make me look so matured.


We went for Crystal Jade for dinner with Yisan




Not a very clear picture of my hair. But still, it felt so light!

Aftermath, we accompanied Shishi to Sim Lim Square to get the Canon Ixus 85 camera.
Damn. I was being cheated by the retailer!

We shopped around Town and Bugis for the whole day, it helps to distress after mugging for so many papers.