My Bloody Valentine!I've been waiting for so long for this movie.
Damn damn damn excited,
first 3D horror movie.:)I'm always very fascinated about 3D movies, especially when it's something so intense and scary.
Thumbs up!Bloody Nice plot, bloody "sexual", bloody scary, bloody shiok....
And
It's
bloody worth it even though it's $10
Enjoyed the 2 hours movie in the theatre freaking me out. But, the 3D glasses don't suit me, I have to hold on the the glasses throughout the show. It would be better if the screen is bigger, it was a nice experience afterall. More 3D movies will be out in the future, so looking forward to it.
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Wonder which brand I will be allocated during the coming
IT SHOW?
Acer? Mac? Kojinsha? Dell? Pray hard... I want
Toshiba :)
A few more hours and I will be boarding the bus
Counting down to these days and it's finally here.