<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1123271849842598722?origin\x3dhttp://lullaby-es.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>




HER LULLABY

Everyday is so wonderful. And, suddenly it's hard to breathe. Now and then, i get so insecure. From all the fame, I'm so ashamed. Trying to fill the emptiness, The piece is gone, the puzzle is undone. That's the way it is. She's getting out of bed at half past ten. She starts to comb her hair, just an ordinary day. She looks at the reflection off the wall and looking at the people passing her by. It could be you and an ordinary day that's hurting her...


Tuesday, February 24, 2009, 9:22 AM


Finally, exams are down.

February is the most hectic month since poly starts. Assignments , Projects , Exams and repeating the process again and again.....

But, it doesn't stop my shopping fever.
It got worst. I spend more money to distress myself.

By the way, I bought a Loewe Perfume for Shishi's Bdae present. And yet she still dare to demand for a YSL one! =_=

AND,



GMarket is an addiction.
They have pretty pretty stuffs. Now and then, spree-ing for items and I got hooked on it. Shoes, Bags, Cosmetics, Clothings.. Shishi said I should follow my mum to buy 4D/TOTO because she always strike lottery. I need to have more funds for my shopping craze!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Genting on Thurs-Sun with Yingyan & co.
Psycho-ed parents to exchange the currencies for me, I'm gonna splurge like there's no tomorrow.

:)