SCHOOL IS BORINGProjects and preparation of upcoming exams making me crazy!
QingXia and Me slacked and played with my webcam at library


------------------------------------------------------------------
SLACKING @MOBERLY

It required much determination and I decided to go for a short haircut today as many commented that I don't suit longer hair. It was really funny when Keida don't allow me to cut my hair. He said it will look fake ; most prob due to bangs and I just can't forget his expression when he heard me saying
" I WANT TO CUT SHORT HAIR"He was stunned and started playing with my hair.
ANDHe felt that it was such a waste to cut it since it was that long alr. Still, I will be going back when fringe gets longer and CUT IT SHORT or straighten my hair.
Forget it.
Perhaps I should get a new camera insteadHeaded down to Lucky Plaza to check out Nikon and Canon cameras
And I decided on a 10 megapixel Canon camera.
Digital IXUS 85 IS
$380 ( i was initially told) .....
*A very technical look camera but with great featuresThen for the second time I went back , it was
$390Tried to haggle for better deals and he actually told me that Credit card payment another
2% charge and no discount for cash payment. On top of that, he said that I had to add GST
(7%) charge for it.
WHATHEFUCKLeft the black shop , and I think I'm gonna ask Keltner to help me buy. We girls will be having dinner
(bdae cum newyear celebration) with Keltner and her gf on
24th! And, we will be sharing a
XBOX/PSP with the other colleagues for his present.
.jpg)
I'm going to work at
Funan on Saturday - selling
DELL laptops
Gonna work extra hard for my camera! :)
.....
...................
.......................................
.......................
.....................................
.....
"I'm CHUBBY"