<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1123271849842598722?origin\x3dhttp://lullaby-es.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>




HER LULLABY

Everyday is so wonderful. And, suddenly it's hard to breathe. Now and then, i get so insecure. From all the fame, I'm so ashamed. Trying to fill the emptiness, The piece is gone, the puzzle is undone. That's the way it is. She's getting out of bed at half past ten. She starts to comb her hair, just an ordinary day. She looks at the reflection off the wall and looking at the people passing her by. It could be you and an ordinary day that's hurting her...


Monday, December 1, 2008, 8:18 AM



WORK.STUDY.WORK.. STUDY


It has been a hectic week for me.
I'm having exams for this week , and it will be my holidays!

And I will be working this weekend for another IT show again.
Hopefully, It can help to subsidize for the wallet I wanted.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



Sitex is happening.
Be it the crowd , or teamwork with colleagues. It's really bad
I learnt a lot, like how a salesperson have to be really patient with problemetic customers, being scolded by them often and still have to be nice to them. Well, someone backstabbed us behind our back and complained to Benny about us.


And Mike commented that why Keltner allowed us to "HEEHEEHAAHAA" during show and never does work! This fucking Malaysian doesn't know how we work, and he dared to say this kind of words.

During the 4 days, the fucking bitch kept STARRED at us, even stole our customers or using a very inpolite way talking to us. I felt like slapping her fugly face.
An eye for an eye. I did something bad to her on the last day! HAHAHAHA


OH YA
The Eye Candy - "School grass" is not my cup of tea =(



Coffeebean breakfast treat from Keltner on the last day.
I will be going PA MART for my attachment next year!












---
----------

----------------------------
----------------------------------------
-------------------------
---------------
----







Bitch fuck off!