<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1123271849842598722?origin\x3dhttp://lullaby-es.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>




HER LULLABY

Everyday is so wonderful. And, suddenly it's hard to breathe. Now and then, i get so insecure. From all the fame, I'm so ashamed. Trying to fill the emptiness, The piece is gone, the puzzle is undone. That's the way it is. She's getting out of bed at half past ten. She starts to comb her hair, just an ordinary day. She looks at the reflection off the wall and looking at the people passing her by. It could be you and an ordinary day that's hurting her...


Tuesday, December 9, 2008, 6:34 AM

Well....

Initially, our "shopping + cut hair" trip was supposed to be on Friday. But, we were being informed that we had to work this Thurs - Sunday for another Acer Roadshow at Funan. So, we postpone it today! It's a super last minute decision to head down to town.






Booooo....

Say bye to our old hairstyle.
Bye to my long fringe.
We are sick and tired already!



@ BLACK CLOVER




We both agreed that Shishi's hairstylist is handsome!

And Keida did my hairstyle for me. I kept pondering whether to cut it short and change a new hairstyle. It's so tempting to cut it short bcos' Keida was a professional in short hairstyles. Maybe he can make me look better and more special with a cool hairstyle right! Some said I looked better with shorter hair, some said LONGER LONGER! But it took me quite some months to have my hair length right now and I can't bear just to chop it off.

I can't believe Shishi actually did such a daring haircut when I turned back and look at her.


From long hair...


To...

............................
.....................................................



................................
...................................................







It looks more cool in real life. I swear. The layered hair rocks.
She has a short bob hairstyle now! It makes her look fresher and younger.

And she loves it.


As for me, guess what?!

Okay, I just did a trim of my messy hair and I had bangs for fringe.
HAHAHAH


I just can't stop laughing when he's helping me to blow and cut my hair. I saw myself in centre parting hairstyle and I felt I looked like F4. He seemed very satisfied with the hair he did for me, I told him it looked very chee-na and he trimmed it more to make me look like Singaporean. Shishi and Damien were laughing at our conversation bcos' I requested him to cut any white hair if possible.


Keida was rather amused , perhaps I'm the first to say that.
But, I always told my hairstylist to do it for me.

Well, a very pleasant experience at Black Clover. I will be going back for hair dyeing and partial rebonding next time!

:)











Siangsheng and Royston were the first to see our new hairstyles!

After which, we home-ed with a handful of shopping bags