<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1123271849842598722?origin\x3dhttp://lullaby-es.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>




HER LULLABY

Everyday is so wonderful. And, suddenly it's hard to breathe. Now and then, i get so insecure. From all the fame, I'm so ashamed. Trying to fill the emptiness, The piece is gone, the puzzle is undone. That's the way it is. She's getting out of bed at half past ten. She starts to comb her hair, just an ordinary day. She looks at the reflection off the wall and looking at the people passing her by. It could be you and an ordinary day that's hurting her...


Friday, December 5, 2008, 6:43 AM


Finally,

Exams are over.
*I'm sooo happy

I didn't get enough of sleep after since Sitex. And I actually overslept on my last day of paper! I was frantically preparing when I woke up at 1030am when my exam starts at 1130am. Damn, I totally lost my senses while sleeping when I'm actually half-conscious since 8am. I decided to book a cab to ease my nervousness.


Watched "City of Ember" with Brana after school.
It was good enough for a weekday movie, but not much for weekend. It's much of an adventurous movie and I love the story line of it. It's kind of new and interesting.


I have not been shopping for weeks, all due to working and preparing for exams. I'm extremely despo for shopping man!
Dated MissWong out to TOWN.


Not a fruitless trip anyway, got a top, necklace and another pair of 'comfy' heels. -- I hope. I will be going back next week to collect it and having a new haircut at BLACKCLOVER! I can't wait to get rid of my long fringe and messy hair right now. It's getting nowhere.


Labels are love, really.
I will never get enough money to get the stuffs I want. My list is getting longer.

So,

Can someone just wake me up from my dream not to always think of picking up $10000 on the streets?!





WE HATE EYEBAGS


We gonna sleep early and control the addiction of facebook!
p.s I will be seeing this girl for the next three days!