
Yes!Camwhore rocksI had been experiencing serious hair loss recently, totally upset about it because whole room is filled with my hair. Does everyone goes through it when your hair starts to grow longer?! I'm afraid I will go bald. My hair is seriously damaged and dry , and I have to tell myself don't be lazy and go for hair treatment.
My pretty hairstylist is not working there alr, nor the handsome trainee. That's my main reason not going there for months. Well, had a bad hair day after the treatment.
Fringe gets messy like !@#$%^!--------------------------------------------------------------------
Another shopping day with Shishi.I have so many things to buy. I got to really save from now on.
1. Faceshop super nice nude lipstick
2. Black/grey satin jeans
3. Charles and Keith's heels.
4. My BAG!
How i wish that money will fall from heaven.
Life's gonna be easy then.KFC & MOF icecream for the day!
ciaos.