<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1123271849842598722?origin\x3dhttp://lullaby-es.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>




HER LULLABY

Everyday is so wonderful. And, suddenly it's hard to breathe. Now and then, i get so insecure. From all the fame, I'm so ashamed. Trying to fill the emptiness, The piece is gone, the puzzle is undone. That's the way it is. She's getting out of bed at half past ten. She starts to comb her hair, just an ordinary day. She looks at the reflection off the wall and looking at the people passing her by. It could be you and an ordinary day that's hurting her...


Saturday, November 22, 2008, 7:08 AM



She appeared at my door step with a super angry face followed by a breakdown. Walau, I'm afraid when people cry. And this girl already broke down through phone or personally in front of me for a few times this month.

Keltner promised her to save her project by helping her with the interview questionnaires. So we headed down to Funan during late afternoon. Yes, stayed for at least an hour there. Didn't expect that Keltner will first approach us to choose PA MART for our ITP before we did. Benny has already spoilt us man, I laughed like shit when I heard how Benny reacted when we said Andy asked us to carry stuffs to his booth during the suntec book fest.

HAHAHA.

He asked him to go and die! Or pretend never hear at all.

We are "Anti-Andy group"

Pay will be rather attractive, and work is going to be so easy peasy. Selling laptops, eating and crapping everyday would probably be so fun. Someone got crazy again, and once again the poison of song is back!

Poor me. Moodswing, or rather emotionless. Tiredness and troubles were written on my face. Yet Miss Lim was so hyper active and happy. She even got a new burberry wallet today!

I will definitely get over it after my exams! I'm giving myself too much stress.


TOSHIBA
27th Nov - 30th Nov
Expo Hall 6


TRAINING
Next Monday!
Heard there will be an eye candy working with us!