<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1123271849842598722?origin\x3dhttp://lullaby-es.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>




HER LULLABY

Everyday is so wonderful. And, suddenly it's hard to breathe. Now and then, i get so insecure. From all the fame, I'm so ashamed. Trying to fill the emptiness, The piece is gone, the puzzle is undone. That's the way it is. She's getting out of bed at half past ten. She starts to comb her hair, just an ordinary day. She looks at the reflection off the wall and looking at the people passing her by. It could be you and an ordinary day that's hurting her...


Wednesday, November 12, 2008, 6:41 AM




I am wondering how long can this goes.
Having a crush is really exciting
Getting excited to see Z in school
Getting excited when Z smiles to me
And when Z praises me.


Looking at him from far and chatting on msn makes me really satisfied now.

I had my oral presentation today.
OKAY , I kena the tough topic - Pan United

It's hell difficult to elaborate on the bad points.
But, I did my very best.


Headed to Plaza Singapura with YingYan.

Manhattan Fish Market !




We spent a long time at town today, almost 8 hours!
Met Khoonwah and Iris for dinner.