<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1123271849842598722?origin\x3dhttp://lullaby-es.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>




HER LULLABY

Everyday is so wonderful. And, suddenly it's hard to breathe. Now and then, i get so insecure. From all the fame, I'm so ashamed. Trying to fill the emptiness, The piece is gone, the puzzle is undone. That's the way it is. She's getting out of bed at half past ten. She starts to comb her hair, just an ordinary day. She looks at the reflection off the wall and looking at the people passing her by. It could be you and an ordinary day that's hurting her...


Sunday, October 19, 2008, 1:45 AM

Siow Kiat & Huai Chi's Wedding.
*image heavy post

Theme: Parisian or anything chic
Venue : Old School ( it's an art school)

I don't know what's the sentimental value of holding the wedding dinner at Old School.
Everything is cool but there's no air con.



The whole wedding costs $85k !

Just based on the roses used , it already costs him around $10k



Jazz band


Souveniers for guests


Newlyweds invited for the first dance!

Choice of main choice: Fish



OR "DUK" - i chose to eat duck




Or , you can choose Beef.





TEO Family


KHOO Family


My cousins: Yikai, Yixiong , Yihao

Shishi says Yikai is handsome
Yihao says Wenting is pretty
Yixiong says I'm the best! :)




Everyone agrees with me that Yikai looks like a wax statue


Pretty boy.


With Cousin, Jan


Bride is here...



And, Officially Married.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

COUSINS CAM-WHORE


Edlyn and Jan

Cheeers!


Don't you think Huimin and me looks alike?! (but she is Jan's friend)


You can see the difference in the contrast between Edlyn and us!



All the singles were led by the newly weds dancing to the Art Gallery after the bride threw the bouquet. Okay, I was one of them. Very malu.

Dance after dinner!


I took this very cool picture of Yikai.



Drink, Drank , Drunk

I had a couple glass of white wine, sober still although I'm not good at drinking.
Cousin got a lil' tipsy after drinking 7-9 glasses of wine. I challenge him to drink although he's still underage !


With YiXiong, before he was drunk.


Now at least, he still can pose for me!


Then, HOT and RED like a tomato.



Finally, he's being K.O



Her sister's turn to get drunk.


We got a lil' high after drinking and started dancing like nobody's business.
But still, I prefer going to a pub than clubbing.



Stayed over at the hotel with cousins.


Cousins bonding time!
Everyone crashed in at 5am.






---------------------------------------------------------------------

Group photos for the day!


:)



Huimin says we had the potential for models and we were crazy!






Got a lil' high towards the end of the wedding.

love.