<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1123271849842598722?origin\x3dhttp://lullaby-es.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>




HER LULLABY

Everyday is so wonderful. And, suddenly it's hard to breathe. Now and then, i get so insecure. From all the fame, I'm so ashamed. Trying to fill the emptiness, The piece is gone, the puzzle is undone. That's the way it is. She's getting out of bed at half past ten. She starts to comb her hair, just an ordinary day. She looks at the reflection off the wall and looking at the people passing her by. It could be you and an ordinary day that's hurting her...


Sunday, October 26, 2008, 9:10 AM

Intensive shopping is crazy.

Almost an 5 hour shopping craze at Town with Chunshuen and Shishi on Saturday. We swept the whole town; esp all the Burberry outlets

We were quite in a dilemma what to get initially, Burberry's quality is better I feel. In the end, Shishi and Me decided on the same gucci tote. ( Her sis will get from New Zealand, much cheaper) Supposingly, we should be very happy. Finally decided on the bag we wanted.
Then, we received a bad news that only classics were available at New Zealand!

*heart breaks.






Totally no mood.
Therefore, I have to save double hard for that burberry tote. 3 of us love it too!


Besides that, I have been eye-ing on the Red Earth eyeshadow+blusher set since N weeks ago. Love the packaging and color palette. Every SaSa outlet has limited stocks of it, and I had to reserve mine to collect at Marina Square today! :)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


That's what girls do during her free time.
Taking pictures!
I'm so tempted to get that Canon Powershot E1 , that is advertised by famous bloggers recently.




My Sexy Friend.

SMILE :)


--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meet up with Expo friends for NYNY

Everyone started to bombard Duk's handphone @4.15pm , when we were supposed to meet at 5pm. Fiona got tricked by his voice mail , which says....

" Hello hello.... huh I can't hear . Say louder! ya ya.... You call me back okay... Byebye"


Fiona believed it's him and she shouted him to wake up.
Damn hilarious.

As usual, all-time favourite NY pasta. :)


Before that, we had candy floss!

Duk caught in action.



High School Musical 3 after dinner!



The movie was quite nice because the male actor is cute!


Shishi spotted 2 guys kissing in the cinema =_=


It's the Suntec Fountain !
I have never been there before, I always saw it through TV

Fiona looked super BLACKnRED today; even her socks!

Stupid face.
-Worned out-