<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1123271849842598722?origin\x3dhttp://lullaby-es.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>




HER LULLABY

Everyday is so wonderful. And, suddenly it's hard to breathe. Now and then, i get so insecure. From all the fame, I'm so ashamed. Trying to fill the emptiness, The piece is gone, the puzzle is undone. That's the way it is. She's getting out of bed at half past ten. She starts to comb her hair, just an ordinary day. She looks at the reflection off the wall and looking at the people passing her by. It could be you and an ordinary day that's hurting her...


Sunday, September 28, 2008, 9:20 AM



ROBINSONS GRAND SPREE!

**Ladies alert, super great sales @ Expo ( makeup & skincare + clothings + shoes)

I think I'm going crazy everyday, everything is so cheap!


Our SHU UEMURA booth




But, great to know friends like Lester & Fiona from Biotherm.
These 4 days have been rather fun crapping with them.
Paul&Joe's promoters were very friendly to us too!


And there's a Jay Zhou look-alike guy( Lester's friend) from CK.
His side view really look like Jay zhou ! The way he emo is really funny, it made us laugh like mad.




At least, I don't have to eat alone. Everyday, I had a companion for dinner with Fiona.
Shishi went dinner with Lester during breaks.



On the second day, I saw this boy using our eyeliner to draw his eyes.

I mean, he drew it anyhow around his eyes and he didn't know that it's waterproof!

Sadly, he couldn't remove the makeup and it turns out he's being bashed....
*laughs





Today, my family came to Expo for the sales.
Of course, I have already decided to use this opportunity to buy all those that i have spotted.




HOHOHO...


Bio Therm Toner ($15) - usual $40
Bio Therm Pore Reducer ($35) - usual $71
Paul and Joe Pressed Powder Refill ($22)
Loreal Hydra Fresh Moisture gel ($19.90)
Testimo Grey eyeshadow ($6) - usual $18
Testimo shimmery blusher ($12) - usual $32
Testimo shading color ($12) - usual $32

FUCKING CHEAP CAN!
Total only $121.90

Especially to a Testimo fan like Mum and I, it's the best valued brand
I think it's more than 60% off. And their makeups are really chio.

:)



TEOXIAOHAN's nametag!

7 more days to go...