
I seriously don't know what happened to my eyes recently.
It always look like I've just woke up.
We went to Chevron House to sign our contract today, together with Chunshuen and Jiayan , who will be working at different places for redemption job.
:)
My roster is out already!
Pay is rather attractive , esp on public holiday. $12/hr + comm
I will not be working the same time slots as Shishi.
In other words, I have to go work alone and travel all the way back from Expo - Bt Panjang (appx. 1.5 hrs)
We parted our ways with them and the both of us went to Funan PA Mart to upgrade ram for Jiayan's lappy *FOR FREE* while they went for briefing at Windsland House . Yes, I think both of us had motives going there. And he's always busy with customer when we were around, so didn't talk much to him. Pay for Comex fair is out!
Because of Beauty Fair, we missed Apple Roadshow.
EVEN THOUGH HE'S NOT IN CHARGE, BUT AT LEAST I CAN SEE HIM OKAY!
I got another bad news - Anthony quitted from PAMART! =(
Coming Next: Acer Roadshow