<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1123271849842598722?origin\x3dhttp://lullaby-es.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>




HER LULLABY

Everyday is so wonderful. And, suddenly it's hard to breathe. Now and then, i get so insecure. From all the fame, I'm so ashamed. Trying to fill the emptiness, The piece is gone, the puzzle is undone. That's the way it is. She's getting out of bed at half past ten. She starts to comb her hair, just an ordinary day. She looks at the reflection off the wall and looking at the people passing her by. It could be you and an ordinary day that's hurting her...


Monday, September 29, 2008, 7:19 AM

I saw that handsome hairstylist today.
He had a new hair cut and I didn't notice him at first 'cos
I was in a rush to meet my parents after work.


But I remember his mesmerizing eyes!
Among the crowds, I guess he recognized me too.

"Both turned back and the eyes met."


OMG
Am I dreaming?!

Yes, I think this is what people meant by fate
If I wasn't in a rush , I would definitely create chances to appear before him again!



*VIDEO FOR ENTERTAINING







You won't believe your eyes!

"BUSTY HEART"
Her breasts' talent, amazingly disgusting.