<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1123271849842598722?origin\x3dhttp://lullaby-es.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>




HER LULLABY

Everyday is so wonderful. And, suddenly it's hard to breathe. Now and then, i get so insecure. From all the fame, I'm so ashamed. Trying to fill the emptiness, The piece is gone, the puzzle is undone. That's the way it is. She's getting out of bed at half past ten. She starts to comb her hair, just an ordinary day. She looks at the reflection off the wall and looking at the people passing her by. It could be you and an ordinary day that's hurting her...


Tuesday, September 16, 2008, 7:38 AM



I insisted Yisan to accompany me for lunch @ PASTA DE WARAKO
I had always wanted to try their hamburg steak, it looks rather appetizing right!
Wedges, Vege , Corns and of cos CHEEEESE!


Although the serving portion wasn't enough for me, I still feel that any food with cheese = YUMMYLICIOUS



Look at this!

This is one of the 'few times' I finished my food ; forget about the carrots please.


Tiramisu Ice-Cream




Did a quick shopping and headed to find Shishi at her workplace in the evening.



I just couldn't stop my hands from taking their caps to try on.



This girl wanted 3 litres of mineral water.
1 Mc-Chicken meal + upsize


SCARY NOT!


And this girl didn't asked me to go Funan together with her to upgrade her ram!
and the retribution is ... Song said she's a bit fat today.