
YingYan's 18th BirthdayWe did a small celebration for her, a simple yet sweet one. Hanging out @Bugis for 2 hours before heading off to
Plaza Brasserie Buffet @Park Royal Hotel.
INTERNATIONAL FOOD
Salmon, Oysters, Seafood , Soft shell crabs, Cooked food,Pratas, Sushi, Deserts........





Try their Durian & Choco Prata!
Thumbs-up!
The crowd started coming in @7pm, food and ambience were good. In that sense, it's of a higher class buffet compared to noisy restaurants like Sakura.
To me, international buffet is the same in every restaurants. I'm more concerned about the ambience and people I ate with. It's not just a simple dinner with her, we brought her boyfriend as a gift for her tonight!
SHE WAS QUITE SHOCKED She didn't expect he would appear tonight because he lied that he's going for training today!
AND WHAT'S A BIRTHDAY WITHOUT A CAKE?!
THIS CHOCOLATE CAKE COSTS $40 and
we left almost half of it untouched...


AND WHAT'S A BIRTHDAY WITHOUT PRESENTS?!1. HEART-SHAPED COOKIE
2. CLOTHINGS
FAMOUS AMOS COOKIES!
This is a new way to say "I LOVE YOU!"
LOVELY GIRLS


Mrt-ed HOME and saw Yisan and ChengPeng!
This pair of sweet couple is going to make friends green with envy.
They went for the Lantern Festival @Chinese Garden and they are going overseas this month!
AND CAUGHT WEARING COUPLE POLOS TODAY!Actually I had the same design of polo, in
WHITE! :)
Someday , we could wear it out together.....*laughs