<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1123271849842598722?origin\x3dhttp://lullaby-es.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>




HER LULLABY

Everyday is so wonderful. And, suddenly it's hard to breathe. Now and then, i get so insecure. From all the fame, I'm so ashamed. Trying to fill the emptiness, The piece is gone, the puzzle is undone. That's the way it is. She's getting out of bed at half past ten. She starts to comb her hair, just an ordinary day. She looks at the reflection off the wall and looking at the people passing her by. It could be you and an ordinary day that's hurting her...


Saturday, September 20, 2008, 6:39 AM

18/9, Thursday

Cousin's treat @NYNY as my belated bdae present after swimming.




AND, we had the world's most sinful desert

..
.....
..................................








MudPIE with icecream!

Just look at the chocolate coatings!



Actually, I used 2 secs to differentiate brownie from the choco


Then, I was un-invited to Jiayan's house.

KAIWEN IS SUPER CUTE!
She had chubby cheeks like me and her stomach is big & round.

Love to see this cute lil' toddler again
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

19/9 , Friday

My Virgin Trip @ STORM


Dye + treatment + cut = $108

Initially, I find that the price was quite reasonable compared to Fareast. Since Jaz is not working at 'Highest' and the handsome trainee had left, I decided to try out at a new place. While I spent 2 hours sitting there doing nuts, Yingyan did her hair treatment + she had bangs for her fringe now!



Because of some miscommunication, the package I wanted became ...


(color+scalp treatment+cut)108+21(hair treatment)+20(highlight)= $149.


AND, THE TRAINEES were scary!
They were not professional or qualified enough to help out in a salon yet. I fear when they wash my hair and using hair straightener on my hair

God gracious.
I would not go back to dye my hair again. I don't like the outlook of my hair; esp highlights.

IT LOOKED SO DIFFERENT FROM THE MAGAZINE!

But, at least he had forgotten to charge me for the highlights and I've save $20!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Bad hair day.
Bad skin day.

And, FIERCE EYEBROWS - An incident @faceaffair


Lunch @Manhattan Fish Market with MissWong




Headed shopping @CP and I got a damn cute vintage top!

Full of hearts!
But i guess I won't wear it for more than 3 times?






Settled some stuffs at Eunos before heading back home.

Suddenly, Jiayan wanted to eat MOCHI
and....

I had cravings for MEE SUA!






BP PLAZA was next!


Green Tea!


Peanut!








I know I'm a glutton, almost every post with food.

"Meeeeee Suaa"